Monday, November 17, 2008

Joshi's love story and horrorscope

Saurabh Joshi was quite a character in college. Hyper to say the least. On hindsight, I feel he used to dope and come to college. When making presentation, he used to be so excited that he would spit on professors and the front benchers. But nobody ever complained. Anyways, today he called up to invite for his marriage. During the talks it came out that he had had a filmy love story.

He met the girl at the airport. He was about to miss a flight and he fought with the flight attendant. Such was his fierceness of his fight, that the flight attendant called upon the airport manager to sort out the issue. He was close to getting jailed. And then he apologised and sorted things out amicably. After that Mr. Joshi gave his card to the girl. And the lady gave him her number (this part of the story was hard to digest). So, Mr. Joshi forgot all about the lady, until she called upon him (Was she mad???). And they hit off well. And now they are getting married. I was quite impressed. These filmy things never seem to happen to me, though I keep my imagine runs wild. And I really regret it. I mean, really.....It doesnt make sense... I am a stupid dreamer..thats it....

When I was a teenager I used to read the daily horoscope for "Geminis" on the supplement by Shamshir Luthra. But I would never seem to fit into any of those predictions.

Keep a check on finances - I was not on any pocket money
Problems in family - Barring the lights off at ten, I did not have anything to complain
Good day to start a new venture - Like what??
Career will be on track - Probably the next test, assignment of exams
You will find love - When? Where? With whom? How could I be biased?( I was and in love with all the females of the world)

Then I thought, may be like driving license, voting rights or the minimum age limit for liquor consumption, may be these predictions could be valid for me after 18 or 21 or 23. But till now, they never seem to talk that applies to me. Now they are about -

Big contracts will fructify - Really??
Relations with relatives will be strained - Its been over three years since I have attended a family gathering
Health of children will improve - No comments

Though I still read them, trying to figure out who are those people for whom these predictions are meant.

Let me end here...I mean this blog....

1 comment:

Shambhavi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.